Friday, November 21, 2008

40 hours before departure....

I've never written in a blog (still not exactly sure what I can do, but I'm experimenting at lunch today. I guess I should start packing tonight when I get home. Clemente has packed and unpacked for 3 weeks (wait til I get at his luggage and tell him all the things he doesn't need to bring).
Anyway, we leave Sunday morning from LAX to Dallas, then have 2 hour layover, flying out on American Airlines 777-200 plane below.



We'll land in Frankfurt, Germany and take a train from the airport to Munich. There is a 3 hour train that actually leaves from under the airport and is non-stop. We couldn't get a direct flight to Munich on our free tickets that we were redeeming so we're going this route. No problem, more adventure of seeing the countryside out the train window as we go through Frankfurt, Mannheim, Stuttgart, Ulm and Augsburg when finally getting to Munich at noon on Monday their time.

No comments: